To help celebrate 50 years of a proud family institution, Retail Design Consultants was appointed to create a contemporary new look for David Cox Butcher’s in Glasgow’s East End.
Now in the hands of third-generation owner, George Gilmour Jr, Retail Design Consultants worked closely with their client to deliver a new shopping environment for the iconic butcher shop.
- Vibrant gloss white panelling and shelving throughout front shop area
- A new dividing wall with feature tiled gloss black brick effect wall and front window area
- New ceilings, electrics, lighting, decoration and signage.
- Illuminated Signage incorporating the David Cox feature logo and customer service screens above
- New safety flooring throughout
George Gilmour Jr commented:
“I’m absolutely delighted with the new look and can’t thank David and his team enough. The comments from our customers have been fantastic and it is little wonder why”
David Donaghue, Managing Director of Retail Design Consultants, said:
“I’ve known George for a number of years through our historic mutual involvement in grassroots football, and was delighted to assist when he approached us. Although Retail Design Consultants specialise in pharmacy design and shopfitting, our expert team at RDC, together with sister company SD Manufacturing, have over 40 years combined experience in the healthcare, retail, hospitality, and domestic sectors.
“We were delighted to help George celebrate 50 years in business with a new look. Our ability to interpret and visualise clients ideas and then deliver them in a fit-out is one of our key areas of expertise.”
See more of our work here